jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

A Hilarious Hub That Really Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
    Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago

I don't know about you, but as much as I like the holiday season, I've been seeing decorations and hearing Christmas music since Sept. I've had it. I would like to give a shout out to Outbound Dan for "Last Minute Christmas Gifts From The Convenience Store."

1. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are allowed to link it.

2. lobobrandon profile image90
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're lucky!! I haven't heard even a single Christmas Carol this year as I'm away from Home and here in India there are no festivities on the roads during Christmas at all....
      Only when I go for the Christmas Mass I may get to hear some - I've just downloaded some carols though big_smile

Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

http://outbounddan.hubpages.com/hub/Las … ence-Store This is the Hub that made me laugh (quite a feat, I threw my back out and am in agony)! Enjoy. Izzy, thanks for being so patient.

2. Jean Bakula profile image99
      3. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@ Brandon ...Wow where do you live...I live in India too ...Bangalore to be specific..  I have been doing only caroling for the last three weeks.. and so is every church you know here.... there have been festivities after festivities and carols organized all over the city... poor you smile

2. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

That was a very well written piece, although being non-American a lot of it went right over my head! Woooosh!
    I enjoyed it, though. Thanks for sharing smile

No problem. I don't know why it posted twice, if you can delete one from your side, go ahead. In the US we have convenience stores. They have only basics, bread and mild the healthiest. Then they have junk food, wood, lighters, in some states they even sell alcohol and guns, but not in NJ, where I live. They carry a few canned goods. Mostly people of other countries run them, so they are open on holidays that many Americans would never work. I'm surprised they have reusable bags in some states, I've been re-using mine for about 5 yrs. now, such the environmentalist! Take care.

1. IzzyM profile image89
        IzzyMposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh we convenience stores in the UK that are just the same (none here but hey, can't have everything!) but he did make frequent references to US TV people who I have never heard of.

Still I got the gist of it smile

Your have two previous posts up, and only you can delete one of them. Look at the bottom right of your posts and there is a delete button.

It's only there for a limited time.

working