PETITION TO TURN HUBPAGES INTO A RELIGIOUS SITE

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

There has been a disturbing trend of late for Hubbers to create new forum topics, and publish new Hubs, which have nothing at all to do with religion.

I propose that we urge Hubpages to finally ban all non-religious dialogue from this site once and for all, so that our freedom of religious expression is not diluted by comments which are secular in nature.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

2. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps to ensure that newbies understand we can also change the name from Hubpages to Holypages.com - sadly we have to buy the domain name from a Luxury Organic bedding company!!!

Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

rapture.com is sadly also taken sad

What about imaginaryfriend.com?

taken by a virtual reality xxx site that

1. Pearldiver profile image69
              Pearldiverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's a Sock Puppet Training Site Like Humpthemump dot xxx

3. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Greek,

I can see that you posted this ridiculous, semi humorous post in the Hubber's Hangout. hmm I guess you've not learned your way around the forum as of yet. hmm

However, I would like to say this thread is poor taste and not funny actually. So, with that said, may a huge gust of wind invade your personal space while you fly your kite. wink With any luck, the kite will take you away to a far away land. lol

You are right Cagsil.. it should be in the suggest a new feature section. 

It's OK though, once the changes are made, there will only be one category of forum topic.. and you and all the rest of the non-believers will be banished to Craigslist or YouTube or where else the damned congregate smile

1. Cagsil profile image70

New feature section? roll

I guess ignorance is truly bliss. lol

the suggest a feature section / report a problem section...  you know it very well.

the problem is that Hubpages is too secular.. the new feature should be an automatic rejection of any Hubpages submission not containing the word "God"

1. Cagsil profile image70

Well, that's NEVER happening. lol

2. paradigmsearch profile image59

There should also be some other keywords, but can't seem to think of any at the moment...

Clearly Banana would be one of them! smile

same goes for Kia Kaha!  smile

4. AshtonFirefly profile image70
      AshtonFireflyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Pearldiver profile image69
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

I Get Down On My Knees In The Nude To Nobody mate! sad

you're missing out

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Seriously missing out wink

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24400000/dancing-banana-random-24415005-320-316.gif

1. Michele Travis profile image67
            Michele Travisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

still a newbie, and would like to learn how to do that.  Looks good smile

it takes about 2 years of practice and $2000 worth of programming training

sad

or you can use Google something via the Google 'images' option, and then just insert the URL of the any moving picture you find using the formatting tab on here

(:  Thanks.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hmm..cute name for a cute girl 'Nobody' hehe smile

http://retreez.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/t/rtz0006wblk.p03.jpg

I sure would like to see her face. Looks like major cutie-pie potential here...

ask and yea shall receive....

http://images.wikia.com/buffy/images/a/a2/VampBuffy.jpg

paradigmsearch runs like hell...

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
                Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Was it the earrings ?...lol

3. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

If that petition list freaks anybody out, I've got 2+ hours to modify it. big_smile

Update: I decided to delete it. Some dorkster could come along in the future and become confused.

4. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Jeez, the forum title is now listed 4 times on my profile page. lol

5. Pearldiver profile image69
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

I thought Canada had more formal Quality Control Standards in regard to Exports! sad

we are located on top of the world.. like Heaven

Yeah... I knew that!!  Situated Right Under Walrus Butts!  big_smile

typical inappropriate commentary by a heathen 'down under' (ie near Hell itself)

6. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 12 years ago

Pretty sure even Heaven is warmer than Canada!

you've never been here in the summer

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Canada can be heavenly in summer or winter. If we sign your petition, oh great and powerful Greek One, will our souls go to Canada when we pass on?

we only want the bodies....

and only those of still breathing hot women

7. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

lol  lol lol

Oh so thats been my problem all along-I think Im somebody lol

p.s Greek -an don't you dare

8. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5987884_f248.jpg

I like that! lol

1. Druid Dude profile image60
        Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As to "Petition" Don't be silly. There is more going on here than "religious" stuff. Use your imagination. My homepage shows several topics which aren't religiously motivated. Me? I like to banter, and I'm not afraid to engage anyone on any topic. Theism happens to be a good lively crowd, pros and cons. I love a good fight. Don't you?

Agreed.

I think most of the objections are based on quantity, not quality. When 80% of the frontpage is religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion,
          it tends to wear on people and scare away first time visitors from signing up.

As to religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, religion, itself;

I'm fine with it. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)