jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Hackers and cloners?

1. Jynzly profile image68
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

I am having problems to post my questions and answers and even to join forums. Even this one, I am not sure if this will be posted. I am prevented to post. The buttons won't work no matter how I click them. Please help.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like a computer issue (yours). smile

Jynzlyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My laptop is new, I hammered the first one because I don't understand what was going on, well I knew I was attacked by hackers, now this one. My daughter and her husband, both Computer Science College Instructors said that lots of virus are now invading my computer again, what are the causes of these?

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
          couturepopcafeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You haven't invested in good virus protection.

My technician installed a virus protection but even that was replaced by a cloned or fake one.

2. abbysonmartin profile image58
    abbysonmartinposted 5 years ago

plz tell me about of website hacking program more informtion

Hi abbysonmartin,
      I really don't know about any program; I am just a plain user and a paranoid for that matter. I thought I was hacked when actually I must have clicked on something that caused malfunctions in my computer. I had corrected it any way. Thanks for the reply.
      Jynzly

3. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 5 years ago

Jynzly - next time, buy a Mac. :-)

I realize this doesn't help you at this moment.

When that happens again, try refreshing the page, or logging out, quitting the browser, re-opening the browser, then logging in again.

If that still doesn't work, try switching browsers. Are you by chance using Internet Explorer 7 or older? Some websites don't work particularly well with IE. To be honest, I highly recommend you use something else, like Firefox or Chrome. Let me know if I'm spouting gobbledygook.

If that still doesn't work, shut down your computer completely, then turn it back on again. Sometimes that re-sets things.

Good luck!

Hi capricornsing,
      How are you? good to hear from you. I am using Chrome; My hubpages is working again and that is the reason why I was able to start a new hub again. What I did was I restored my system and that was all it needed.
      Thank you and God bless.
      Jynzly

1. capricornrising profile image61
        capricornrisingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Excellent!

working