jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

Ad Sense Program

1. breakfastpop profile image91
    breakfastpopposted 5 years ago

Must I have a Google Ad Sense account in order to participate in the Hub program?  I have applied to Google but clearly, I am never going to get a reply. It is exasperating.

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago
      breakfastpopposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So I am to conclude that if I never hear from Google I can't participate in the hub earnings program ever?

1. 2uesday profile image82
        2uesdayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Have you applied for this through the method suggested in the Learning Center link here?

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

As there is sometimes confusion about the way to sign up and this clarifies it.

3. Cassie Smith profile image68
    Cassie Smithposted 5 years ago

How long ago did you apply breakfastpop? You have a lot of hubs, you shouldn't have a problem getting an account.

It's been a couple of weeks. I did receive an e-mail saying that my application was partially reviewed and I should hear back from them in 4 working days. That never happened. I am wondering if I can replace Google with Amazon and still participate in the HubPages  Program. Thanks for your help.

4. abbysonmartin profile image37
    abbysonmartinposted 5 years ago

hi in the google many tools use in seo fields this name is google adwords tools ,adsense tools googlemaster , google use more information adwords used in the keywords ranking searching the global and local ranking and traffic tracking use........?

5. Cardozo7 profile image61
    Cardozo7posted 5 years ago

Breakfastpop i have the same problem. About two weeks ago i applied and received a positive answer from google. They said my application was going to be revewed for the next 4 days but i'm still waiting like you.

So, is there any way to handle this mess? This so frustrating.

2. katedonavon profile image77
      katedonavonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No kidding. I am in the same boat. I applied after writing my first hub and got turned down, so I added more hubs and reapplied. Within several hours I got partially approved but had to wait for a final review--supposedly four days, like you guys said. It has been nearly two months and I am still waiting to be finally approved. I can log in to AdSense but there is a notice that my account is still under review and I am not earning anything yet.

Is there anything we can do to speed up the process?

1. Cardozo7 profile image61
        Cardozo7posted 5 years agoin reply to this

2 months and nothing?Incredible...i must prepare myself for a long wait...

6. Africanus profile image60
    Africanusposted 5 years ago

I am also having the same problem.  I think I have been waiting for about a month.  So there are no answers to the problem?  Is there a way to contact them so I could get some feedback?

You can e-mail them, but Google makes it a point of saying that due to high volume, they probably won't answer. What a fabulous way to do business!

7. katedonavon profile image77
    katedonavonposted 5 years ago

I'm very happy to report that only hours after posting to this discussion yesterday, I received an email from AdSense saying I have been approved and I am now set up with them and the HP Ad program. I'm finally motivated to do a lot of writing!smile

I really don't know what prompted them to finally approve it. I wonder if joining WebAnswers helped. I joined about a week ago and answered fifty questions, after which they usually invite the user to join the AdSense program. (I thought maybe I could get in that way.) As it turned out, I couldn't apply again because I already had an "account" (partially approved, so not much good) and I had to link that one to the WebAnswers site. And that didn't immediately activate the account either. Too bad for me.

Still, I think that maybe the WebAnswers thing got me a little more attention from Google--but who knows? At any rate, there is hope for the rest of you! It's been a few days short of a long two months from the time I got the first AdSense welcome email with the partial OK, so I am really ready to start seeing things happen! Best wishes everyone!

Thanks for sharing the good news. This morning I checked my account and AdSense Google was replaced by E-Bay and Amazon. Do I need Google?

1. katedonavon profile image77
        katedonavonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can have Amazon without Google, but for eBay and HubPages Earnings program you have to have Google.

Thanks, now I finally get it!

working