jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Disappearing Comments?

1. Em Writes profile image73
    Em Writesposted 9 years ago

I'm finding that, occasionally, comments that have already been approved suddenly come up as having been denied. The only way I realize this is if I happen to notice that the overall number of comments on my hubs has decreased.

Any idea why this is happening? Has anyone else had this problem?

1. rancidTaste profile image63
      rancidTasteposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes it happens. I also faced this type of problem. But I noticed that if I log out and then again log in, the problem solved. I don't know why it's happening? It may also be a problem of browser because I use google crome. I don't sure why this is happening..

2. Pat Merewether profile image70
    Pat Merewetherposted 9 years ago

I've experienced this - I figure they're in the Loo with the other bits and pieces of my page that come and go.

3. mhei profile image74
    mheiposted 9 years ago

i noticed it just today...i loss several comments..ofcourse i would notice since i can still count it in one hand smile

4. Em Writes profile image73
    Em Writesposted 9 years ago

Hmmmm... I guess I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing this. Hoping that a member of the Hubpages staff might pop in and offer an explanation... smile

1. larryfreeman profile image87
      larryfreemanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Em and Everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  I am investigating it now..  I have just posted the bug to the HubPages internal bug list.

I will post back on this thread when I have an update.

-Larry

1. Em Writes profile image73
        Em Writesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Larry! I appreciate it!

working