jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)

Hub unpublished

1. Aviral Dixit profile image54
    Aviral Dixitposted 5 years ago

sir, i am Aviral Dixit . i'm new on hubpage. i published many hubs,but at the time,when i created a new a/c on hubpage,my all hubs are published sucessfully, but after 2-3 days my all hubs unpublihed, i write a hub near- about 350 words. and i always type all content, never copy or paste.. then why..?

1. WriteAngled profile image86
      WriteAngledposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You might find it useful  to write original hubs rather than copying from http://education.texashistory.unt.edu/l … shMission/

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You need to contact the moderators, team@hubpages.com.

Aviral Dixitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ok...sir

3. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

aviral . you might not find any shelter there.  compliance issues are not addressed in  a suitable manner.  vagueness is the word of the day. good luck

what is "shelter" ?, i dont know about this.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are causing confusion without, apparently, having understood neither the facts nor the context.

4. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

shelter, is answers from the moderation team as to why you keep getting unpublished. have you gotten any answers from them?

1. profile image0

Do you even care about the realities of this situation, or are you only here to incite trouble?

sir...i don't know more about hubpages. so i asking from
        you

1. profile image0

Well, dear Sir, that comment was not directed at you. Read this, please:

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1973410

ok sir

2. Aviral Dixit profile image54

no

5. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

web im  here to get aviral the answer he seeks. compliance , requires straight forward answers from someone who knows . i don't know . obviously you don't know. you put the guy on hold and tell him to call another department that obviously cant answer the phone . im telling him hes barking up  the wrong tree.  i think im more forthright than you. just answer his quandary! for god sake.  help people comply .  thats the task.

1. profile image0

The problem is that opening a new account to replace a banned account is not permitted. Apparently, the OP's previous account is banned. And the new account apparently has one hub with copied content. I am not going to be able to comment further on this thread.

6. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

aviral.     heres how you do this moderation team.   your hubs are being unpublished cus your a plagiarist .

huh

2. Aviral Dixit profile image54

how and why?

7. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

and yes as far as this venue is concerned   plagiarizing your own banned work is forbidden.

8. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

sighs.

9. stevencruiser profile image59
    stevencruiserposted 5 years ago

It could be the problem of IP through which you are publishing your hubs. Hubpages strongly check for Ip so as to monitor the spam activities.

working