Hey, guys! I know there are many photography enthusiasts here since this forum is all about Arts/Photography/Photos. Hehe. Anyways, I just got the idea of this game from a photo-sharing website and, well, I think we can play it here as well.
Here are the rules:
1. The 1st poster will share a pic and then add text below his pic saying "The picture below me is about" then the subject of the pic that he wants the next poster to share.
2. The 2nd poster shall post the pic in response to the 1st poster's request; he shall then be able to ask the 3rd poster to post a pic with the subject that he now wants. And so on...
3. 24-hour Rule: When there is no picture posted in response to the last post within 24 hours, the poster shall consider changing his subject.
4. 48-hour Rule: When there is no picture posted in response to the last post within 48 hours, the next poster may post anything and shall be given the prerogative to ask the next poster to post a pic with the subject that he wants.
5. Please post with pics, otherwise, just reply to the poster's post to comment or whatsoever.
Let's have fun now!
Okay, I'll start the game.
Here's my pic:
The picture below me is about "Fireworks".
I have a novelty fireword picture...
The picture below is about shoes...
The picture below me is of life.
A variety of life
The picture below me is of modern architecture
by mega17 years ago
Since I really hate to see my own face everytime I post, I have been switching avatars constantly as a kind of entertainment and enjoy finding new fantasy pics to post. But I notice that people often say on the...
by Ohma7 years ago
Okay everyone ready for some fun?I have a new game for all of you ultra creative HubbersI will post a pic and the next poster must tell a story about the Pic. then that poster will post a new pic and so on. Here is the...
by Rob Welsh8 years ago
I know I'm supposed to know how to do this... but I'm really just a pup. I promise not to put fanatical pics in a thread
by Dorsi Diaz9 years ago
OK, I'm not fishing for any compliments here but I changed my profile pic. I really liked the one I had which I think looked more professional but due to the fact that I am going through a midlife crisis. I changed the...
by twuxedo7 years ago
I was interested to see who has posted the most in the Forums, does anyone have this kind of info.I don't write just post.
by killrats7 years ago
My picture will not download to my hubs.Do I have to change picture format they are in jpeg
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.