jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How can I tell which hubs my earnings are coming from?

1. Bldg an Architect profile image71
    Bldg an Architectposted 5 years ago

I just got my first earnings on HubPages!  A whopping 10 cents!  I'm actually surprised I'm earning as early as I am.  How can I tell which hub it came from?  Thanks!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, you cannot.  This is something we would all like to know, but the best we can do is assume that the income is proportional to the traffic.  And we all know what assumptions are worth.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know we can't figure out the exact dollars per Hub, but since HPAds is based on impressions, not clicks, surely traffic is a direct correlation to earnings these days?

2. incomeguru profile image92
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

Go to your google analytic account, check keywords viewers used to find your hubs, then click adsense.

?? That won't show income from HPads, only from adsense, and analytics will show that without the extra steps.

3. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago

Is there any way to find out which hubs Amazon sales come from?

Not really.  If something was purchased via a direct link I can usually, but not always, figure out which hub produced it. 

Other than that it is just a guess, and all those weird things I end up "selling" I have no idea about.  When I sell a dozen bras and I have no hubs or links on clothing, let alone women's underwear, all I can do is scratch my head and wonder. smile

working