jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Hubs not loading

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

Is anyone having the same problem as myself with hubs not loading? I am getting error messages on all hubs on my account when I try to access them and view them. The other pages on HP are coming up okay.

Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well now that I have posted the question, the hubs are loading.  I had been trying to access them for over 30 minutes.

2. Jlbowden profile image82
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello Dale:

I see no one has answered your question as of present, so I will put in my two cents in reference to this topic. As far as hubs not loading, I personally have not had a problem with this over the past couple of days; but on occasion my stats for a particular hub may take some time to load. It could be that there is a slight glitch in the HP system and will clear up over the next few hr.s if you are still experiencing problems. Also you may have a poor internet connection, which could also account for a page not loading right away. Hopefully your problem is resolved by now. Good luck with that.

Jl

Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is resolved Jl, and you may well have hit the nail on the head with the slow internet...I have high end internet, however, there seemingly was a slow down state wide here at that time will all ISPs...Thanks for posting!

1. Jlbowden profile image82
          Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dale:

You're welcome and glad that my input has helped you a little, in resolving this prior issue you were having. Happy writing!

Jl

working