This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

A kajillion visits and a million bux: my hubber friend says is possibl

1. Eric Newland profile image59
    Eric Newlandposted 6 years ago

e?

Tell me your kajillion bux stories bcuz I'm starting wonder if they're telling the truth???

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It is possible. Hire a team of monkeys and get them to write 300 hubs a day...

Eric Newlandposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I tried that. All they came up with was a script for Hamlet.

1. WryLilt profile image92
        WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I bet Shakespeare would never earn a cent online... I hear his keywords sucked.

1. CMHypno profile image94
          CMHypnoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know about that - 'Yorick' gets 18,100 global searches a month smile

Eric Newlandposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That's because it's a common misspelling. Dang it, who's this Shakespeare guy? I'm trying to find information on New Yorick City!

3. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I made £3.5 million in my first week with only 1.5 hubs, but ssh it's a secret so don't tell! All you need is a few backlinks cool

1. IzzyM profile image90
      IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is that all ?? I'd be embarrassed to admit that was all I earned!

1. CMHypno profile image94
        CMHypnoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah but I was never one of the big earners like you! My hubber friend told me about the guy in Antarctica who made £12 million even before his first hub was published lol

4. Eric Newland profile image59
    Eric Newlandposted 6 years ago

Ok now my hubber friend says is possible p make a billion dollars a second?! I'm really starting to wonder if this I true especially since im the only one who can see my hubber friend and my mom walked right through him the other day.

working