jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

need a hubpage editor help with unpublished hub..?

1. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

I have written this hub on psychology and physiology, yet it has no luck getting approved and published by the hp owners or whomever. The explanations for this is so vague, I'm not sure what to adjust, fix, deleted or add to it to get it published for the public eye. Can someone take a look and tell me what the problem is? I have adjusted this by fixing the title, the tags and the reference pages with in the text paragraphs.

http://browneesorchids.hubpages.com/hub … cle-Review

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We can't look at it because it is not published. Have you e-mail the team at Hubpages and asked them what is wrong with the article? If you haven't please e-mail them at team@hubpages.com smile

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I have not emailed them. I thought we could get help from them through the forum.

1. Anjili profile image82
          Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have previously been frustrated with similar vague comments from HP in a few articles that made me pull down the hubs.
          It can be a draw back especially if you took your time compiling facts.
          I had to just stop posting on HP for almost three months to cool down after pulling down three hubs following their vague comments.
          HP should be more helpful to writers by showing parts that need reviewing, changing or removing.
          You will just have to pull it down sweetheart or risk that awful ban threat.
          We just don't throw our children to the dogs after they've made one, two or three mistakes. HP should be more patient with hubbers and teach them how to behave right smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

What was the warning you got on the hub?

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I got a few like violation. Deceptive, tag, title. And a few other warnings.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well with deceptive it could, for example, be a hub about Red Hats and have the tags "Blue Hats" and "Black Hats". That would be tagged as deceptive.

If you'd like you can email me via my profile with the text and tags (and a list of the warnings) and I'll have a quick look for any major problems. smile

working