jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Did you guys miss me?

1. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I have been away from hubpages for a while. I have a snails pace internet connection, so being able to log on to hubpages is very rare. So, I won't be able to post any major hubs until I can get a better connection. Or, use someone elses computer with high speed!!

Also, I received a big shock a couple weeks ago. My older brother Dennis passed away, after a long battle with brain cancer. So, I have been going around trying to make arrangements for a memorial, and trying to look after my mom, because she's pretty much alone right now. But, the good news is, that my brother is no longer suffering. And, I'm sure if there is a heaven he is there with some big ass wings. He always wanted to fly.

I also wanted to thank everyone who post comments on my movie hub. I received a lot of great comments. I'm so glad that my hub has been so useful to so many people. Thankyou.

Anyways. I'll be hanging around. Stay safe!

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome back, I don't think we ever met. When you said "big ass wings" I pictured a bucket of chicken wings smile

brimancandyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

He's showing off his wings, while eating chicken wings!! LOL!!

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

My condolences.

Nice to see you. smile

Thanks Cagsil. Glad to be back!

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile

3. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

You have been missed. My condolences to you and your Mom.

4. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother brimancandy, but it is good to see you back on HubPages

5. IzzyM profile image91
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

So sad about your brother - my deepest sympathies, but welcome back smile

6. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.  May he rest in peace.

Nice to see you back.

7. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone. June is going to be a busy month for me. I will be doing some volunteer work for a pride event in Michigan. And, the weather this weekend is going to be great, so I'm going to hang out with friends. Not sure what I will be doing with the rest of the summer. Probably fixing the water pump! UGH!!

8. Mighty Mom profile image86
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Yes, brimancandy. You are a one-of-a-kind voice here and it's good to see you back with us.
    Thanks for sharing what's been happening in your world.
    There are many here who have experienced tragedies -- and many more who empathize with some or all parts of losing a brother to cancer, having to attend to the details and having Mom to take care of, too.
    That's a LOT.
    Hope you feel loved and supported here by your Hubber pals.
    Welcome back and big MM hugs!

Thanks! And, hugs back!!

working