jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Woo hoo. Google found me.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

Ive been lucky to have a whopping 22 views in 24 hours ( I'm still hidden under that huge panda rock ) but what's impressive is that 9 are google. Let's hope the ratio remains but the views add a few zeros to the end. Fingers crossed.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image98
      Bedbugabscondposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations. I am happy to hear that the big G found you! I hope the big G finds you some more!

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
      Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lucky you! Only one of my 41 views in the past 24 hours only 1 came from google. I'm going to go swear now... lol

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
        WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Only 4 of my 70 were found. And a couple of views each. But having said that maybe I shouldn't have got so excited so fast. All good things come to an end sad

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
          Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh that sucks. I'm really startin to get fed up with google. I thought monopolies were supposed to be illegal, or something. Maybe that's just wishful thinking...

2. profile image0
    DigbyAdamsposted 5 years ago

That's great news. I hope you continue to leave Panda behind!

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

It was short..... But sweet. Here's to good news for everyone smile

4. JKenny profile image96
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Ahhh...that's a shame.Don't worry though you'll escape the clutches of the evil panda in time. I was in its grasp for a month or so, but now I'm getting more than 100 hits a day from Google. Everything will be alright.

5. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Can you send them my address?

6. profile image0
    DigbyAdamsposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear it was short-lived WorkatHomeMums. JKenny glad to hear that you're doing well - it's always good to hear. You've been here a bit longer than I have, so it gives me a bit of reassurance that things will pick up.

7. sjwigglywoo profile image73
    sjwigglywooposted 5 years ago

Google has found me too! It's small but steady, hope it picks up for you again soon.

8. jasmith1 profile image85
    jasmith1posted 5 years ago

It's good to find this thread.. I was beginning to think it was just me! I went from around 400-500 searches a month from Google to nothing. A few searches are trickling in now so hopefully things will pick up. smile

working