jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Thanks a lot HubPages...

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 5 years ago

Hi HP Staff,

Thanks a lot for lifting the my probation. I'll do my best to come up with well-written articles in the coming days and hopefully, will not cross the line anymore...

Kind regards,
    Eugene

1. profile image0
      MakJoSiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow you got unlocked from the prison? for how long?

Congrats though!

2. mts1098 profile image82
      mts1098posted 5 years ago in reply to this

congrats and welcome back

2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Hey Eug... Didn't know you were on detention... but hope life is treating you okay anyway bad boy! big_smile  Take care mate! smile

GeneralHowitzerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Pearl nice to see you around... Hayz, the detention was quite tough to cope up with... and so glad I pulled through now.

Looking back, I deserve it, for I am lousy at times with some of my hubs as I failed to check or proofread 'em. But I learned a lot of things from this... as I read a lot of articles on how to have an impeccable (what a word) grammar... Lelz...

Nice to see you around my great friend from down under (:

You too take care!

GeneralHowitzerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My author score plummeted (a lot) but I will try my best to lift it to 90+ again... hopefully...

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

I haven't met you yet (only been here a few months), but congratulations on your good news.  And my admiration for the very professional way you handled your 'furlough.'.  Looking forward to reading your hubs!

4. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 years ago

I did not know that you were in "holiday" for a while. Welcome back then General!

working