jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

my hub

1. toniete profile image60
    tonieteposted 5 years ago

my hubs have not been reviewed and published for over 3 days now

1. jazzy913 profile image59
      jazzy913posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I posted a hub a few hours ago following the format I used with my first hub. I see it but I have had no comments or reviews. I also would like to know if there is a formula to getting reviewed.

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
        Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Once published it does not have to be reviewed. A hub generally only needs to be reviewed for publishing when one has had issues with that hub, like violations, or the same with previous hubs.  I can see the hub with no problems. Time will need to pass for you to start getting any comments and views. Those build over time.

1. jazzy913 profile image59
          jazzy913posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your help. I am going to try to get traffic etc. to my hubs. There are so many things to try to remember about how to be successful. I am going to keep trying to write and publish and figure hubpages out in time.

2. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I see no hubs as you say, on your profile. Have you "published" the hubs? Normally they do not need to be reviewed prior to being published unless you have had some prior violations here on HP with other hubs.

To check if they are published, you can click edit, and up at the top you should be given the option to publish your hub.

2. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

I was able to view your hub.  Did you think there was a technical difficulty?

working