jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon account closed two years ago

1. John Z profile image74
    John Zposted 5 years ago

Hi all, I have tried my best to find an answer to this question but have had no luck.  I have been away from HubPages for awhile and see that Amazon is now included in the Ad program.  My problem is that my Amazon account was cancelled 1-2 years ago for what I thought had to do with where I lived (illinois)  Now, I see that Amazon is in the Ad program but my Amazon account is still closed.  Do I make another account or is this even possible?  Or, is it even necessary?  Does the Ad program still pay me as long as there are Amazon ads on my hubs?  Any light that could be shed on this I would be grateful for.  Thanks in advance.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Amazon is NOT part of the in-house ad program.  Yet.  It was discussed in the fall of 2011, but there was a lot of protest and it hasn't been mentioned since.  No one knows what's up with those developments at this time.

John Zposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much Relache.  I suppose there is not much point in my maintaining my Amazon capsules now.

3. profile image0
    DigbyAdamsposted 5 years ago

Have you looked into the possibility of replacing your Amazon Capsules with Ebay Capsules?

John Zposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes Digby and I have the Ebay capsules set up.  I just wanted to be sure I could close my Amazon capsules out without missing anything. lol  Thanks.

working