jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hubscore finally hit 90!

1. littlemarkiesmom profile image60
    littlemarkiesmomposted 5 years ago

So yeah, I'm one of those people who signed up to Hubpages a couple years ago and kinda immediately dropped out. I'm back on it now, trying to put a little more effort into it. I was thrilled to see my hubscore finally get up to 90 this morning! Not sure how the scores are figured or how long it will stay there, but nonetheless I'm excited. Ha! Just thought I'd share. wink

1. cloverleaffarm profile image72
      cloverleaffarmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Congrats. I was elated when I hit 90. I keep hovering between 95 and 96...and keep looking to reach 97.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! There are plenty of hubbers that will tell you that hubscore doesn't mean anything, but it still feels good when it hits a new high smile

1. cloverleaffarm profile image72
      cloverleaffarmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Doesn't matter what they say, it feels good. It gives you something to look forward to..lol.

3. littlemarkiesmom profile image60
    littlemarkiesmomposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I've read over and over that it really doesn't mean anything. LOL. Regardless, it does still feel good, kinda like getting a good grade in school. The reward is your own cause you feel like you've done a good job to get it. I'm trying to stay motivated this go around too and it gave me a little confidence boost. smile

4. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Congrats! I wish you all the best for the coming.

working