THANKS TO HUBPAGES.COM: My Hub is 1,000 Hits
INTRODUCTION TO HUBPAGES.COM
HubPages is your online space to share your advice, reviews, useful tips, opinions and insights with hundreds of other authors. HubPages is completely free, ... hubpages.com/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages
HOW I BECAME A HUBBER
Three months ago, I have not heard of HubPages.com. When I was approached about the organization, and encouraged to be become a Hubber, I was not at all interested. Later, after 3 days elapsed, I thought to myself. Hi, it was not a bad idea. What sold me was the fact, I could reach out to the whole world, using a pseudonym and preach the words of God to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. Previously, I preach mainly to Christians and would be Christians. Now, the whole world is open to me and I feel that I am on a different level. New vistas are open to me. The world is my oyster. The messages are on-line, and it is up to each person whether he or she is interested enough to pursue further. It is like an advertisement. You like it or you don't. If you are interested, you pursue it. Thus I began to start my journey to be a Hubber.
It was a slow learning process for me at the beginning as I was unfamilar with technical terms and made mistakes. I am getting a bit absent minded and forget about the rules, etc. But slowly and surely I am now confident as a toddler after conquering his first step and learning how to run rather than to walk.
MY FIRST HUB, 9 May, 2008
My first hub was entitled "Prophecy: Isaiah 4:1; Seven Women and One Man. http://www.hubpages.com/hub/prophecy-isaiah
From young I was quite intrigued with the subject when I first heard the sermon. Isaiah 4:1 prophesied that the time will come when "Seven women" (all churches will get hold of "One Man" (Jesus), saying, "We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." Eating own bread signifies substituting "the words of God" with own doctrine and wearing our own apparel means interpreting "clothing of righteousness" according to our own concept of righteousness.
Jesus is the bread of life (1 Cor.11:24-26). "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God: for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness" (Isaiah 62:10).
In Revelations chapters 2 and 3, Jesus revealed to John the apostle about the seven (complete) churches.
(1) The church of Ephesus is called The Active Church, sound in doctrine but deficient in love;
(2) The church in Smyrna is named The Poor but Rich Church;
(3) The church in Pergamos is called The Heretical Church;
(4) The church in Thyatira is called The Church of False Prophetess;
(5) The church in Sardis is named The Dying Church;
(6) The church in Philadelphia called The Loyal Church is weak.
(7) The church of Laodicia, The Lukewarm Church.
All churches have some weakness and must change to be accepted by God.
Revelations chapters 2 and 3 fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah 4:1. All the churches have some faults in them and are not able to become the bride of the Lamb until they repent of their wrongdoing.
The Church in Ephesus has also been published in the HubPages.com.
1. Prophecy: Isaiah 4:1; Seven Women and One Man http://www.hubpages.com/hub/prophecy-isaiah
2. Lifting Up Hands http://hubpages.com/hub/lifthands
3. Mormon Elder Healed http://hubpages.com/hub/mormonelderhealed
4. Calling of Dr. H. L. Tseng http://hubpages.com/hub/witnesscallofdrtseng
5. A Tribute to the Seniors http://hubpages.com/hub/atributetotheseniors
6. Three Generations of the Same Family Born on the Same Date http://hubpages.com/hub/threegenerationsbornonsameday
7. Three Different Disasters http://hubpages.com/hub/threedifferentdisasters
8. Miracles Across the Continents http://hubpages.com/hub/miraclesacrosscontinents
9. Tithes and Charity http://hubpages.com/hub/tithesandcharity
10. Father's Day: A Man of God establishes Church http://hubpages.com/hub/fathersdayamanofgod
11. God Has Absolute Power http://hubpages.com/hub/godhasabsolutepower
12. Church of Ephesus http://www.hubpages.com/hub/prophecychurchofephesus
13. Sodom Revived: Gay Pride Parade http://www.hubpages.com/hub/sodomrevivedgayprideparade
14. A Test of Faith: 4 Members of Family with 4 Types of Cancer http://www.hubpages.com/hub/testoffaith4memberswith4cancers
15. Dispersion and Gathering of the Israelites http://www.hubpages.com/hub/dispersiongatheringisraelites
16. God's Manifestations: The Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ http://www.hubpages.com/hub/godsmanifestationsholyspiritjesuschrist
JULY 23, 2008 STATISTICS UPDATE
My Hubs have been viewed 989 times. My highest Hubscore 77. Comments posted to my Hub 59. Number of thumbs up votes 24. Number of fans 46. When I last published a Hub 07/23/2008
JULY 24, 2008 My hubs has been viewed 1,002 times
THANKS TO MY FANS
wedding consultant, commentonthis, firead45, withlovearun, arkwriter, christinekv, stephhicks68, Wbisbill, Sir Dent, Cassidy Ferrar, LisaG, Patience Virtue, robertkelleher, Mango23, nancyhaney883, solarshingles, Rob Jundt, Patty Inglish MS, Compu-smart, vijdyanths, cossette maria, vobor, dutch84, wehzo, sunken treasure, cristina327, Andrew 208, stevemark122000, William F. Torpey, Mammun155, MtnMan56, joy2blue, carib102, dlarson, hylick, guidebaba, the1n, Nathanael, Misha, dayzeebee, Kenny Wordsmith, dennithompson, viral prospector, amyjane, len7288
FANS' OCCUPATION AND INTERESTS
My fans come from a broad range of very qualified people.
High achievers like Patty Inglish with a perfect score;
Artist, Musician - Mango23
Cars - Misha
Composer, playwright, artistic director - dayzeebee
Christian writers like commentonthis7, arkwriter (architect, minister) Whisbill (retired pastor), Sir Dent, Nathanael, LisaG, nancyhaney883, cristina327 (teacher)
Engineers - dlarson, vijdyanths, dennithompson (final year)
Finance - carib102
Health - firead, withlovearun, len7288
Illustrator (children's books - Kenny Wordsmith
Information and marketing - the1n
Internet marketing - solar shingles
Freelance writers - Patience Virtue, Amy Jane, MtnMan56, robertkelleher (radio show host), stevemark122000 (spiritual, emotional,mental, physical), William F. Torpey (reporter and editor), wehzo (author and researcher), cossette maria (publish hubs);
Lawyer - stephhics68
Realtor - christinekv
Sales - Rob Jundt
Sports - hglick
Websites - vobor
Below we've listed the top 30 sites that are referring traffic to your hubs (minimum of 5 referrals.) Please note that not every page view has a discernable referring source.
In about three months, my Hubs have been viewed 1,002 times. I have reached the milestone of 1,000 and I am grateful to HubPages.com for making it possible for me. I have 16 Hubs published and I am hopeful that the statistics will rise as time goes on. All glory to the Lord Jesus and thanks to HUBPAGES.COM.
HubPages has as many as 12 million hits every month. The numbers are extraordinarily phenominal. Your hubs cannot be missed by 12 million hits. There are 14,000 Hubbers and numbers are rising. When the number of Hubbers rise, the hits will also rise. To all those who aspire to be hubbers, I say, "Go for it". It is very rewarding when you see the statistics going up. I also thank my 46 fans who are a great help to me for reaching my goal. The sky, the limits!
If you are not a very good writer, do not be discouraged. Pray that the Lord will guide you. I have one fan who has not published any Hubs at all. Being a member, she can go into the internet and read whatever she wants. She can join any number of fan clubs. The subjects are so very varied. from Bollywood photos, health, sports, pets, agriculture, food to very technical matters. You can learn more techniques about computers or internet connections from the HubPages. The Hubbers are very qualified - from radio hosts, linguists (10 languages), alternative medicine, preachers, car experts, etc. You name the subject, the articles are in the Hub Pages.
I shall encourage my group of 400 Christians to become hubbers. May the Holy Spirit propel them to higher ground. You can reach people faster than any other group. Google and Yahoo are two of the trackers. I have not exhausted all the options provided, but you may read the print yourself. HUB PAGES.COM is a growing giant as the world progresses.
- An Exceptional Father - Tribute to the Men of Hub Pa...
Rarely does it rain men like the husband, father, and businessmen described in the biography of Frank Gilbreth. Such men are the life giving waters that quench the desert of mediocrity that so many in America...
- Web traffic - Hub Pages traffic equals red triangles
What is the red triangle and why do I search for it? I would like to wax poetic and say it is a noble symbol long missing from some ancient order of honorable men, but many of you already know the truth, so...