The Egg or the Chicken?
Fur, Feathers, Scales, Hair or Hide
An often used phrase is: which came first, the Chicken or the egg. I could not even hazard a guess as to the answer to that. However I have a similarly puzzling thought that there may be an answer to.
The thought is this: Apart from humans, all other species on our planet have their bodies covered in either fur, hair, feathers, scales or a thick hide. These are to protect them from the climatic hazards of this planet. Why then do we not have any of the above, we live here too?
OK, I know, people say that because we are capable of creating technology, we can make clothes and artificial homes to keep us warm, therefore we no longer have need for these things.
This though was not the case in the beginning of our existence. At that time we must have evolved with natural protections, technical expertise came later. How much later?
The experts say that man has inhabited the planet for tens of thousands of years but that is a mere second in evolutionary terms. To have evolved into a creature that does not need natural protection must have taken a lot longer than that.
1. One possibility is, as ancient alien theorists claim, that somewhere in our ancient history, we were visited by aliens. They theorize that these aliens altered our DNA to make us more practical in working their mines. If this were the case, then perhaps that is when we lost our natural protection.
2. A second possibility is that we have in fact, been around for millions of years. We slowly learned how to clothe and house ourselves. Having fully learned these crafts, we continued to live for millions more years, during which time we slowly evolved into what we are today. Is it possible that as we extended our technical knowledge, we brought about some kind of nuclear devastation to our species, literally destroying all the technology and so knocking them back to a new stone age? They would be left without the technology and the natural protection. Is it only back to this point in our history that we have so far discovered?
3. Another possibility of course is that it happened like in the Bible, that God created us. I have a problem with this one though. If you believe that God made Adam and Eve, then you also probably believe that God made the planet. If this were the case, God knew what climatic hardships they would face, yet did not see fit to clothe them. It was only after having ate the apple that they felt the need for clothes and then it was to hide their shame. Either of the first two, to me, is more logical.
4. The last possibility is, as some have suggested, that we are in fact the aliens to planet Earth. That some other race brought us to Earth to mine for them. This smacks of logic but my problem with that is that, considering the abundance of life on this planet, surely one species would have become predominant? What happened to that species? Perhaps it was the giants which the Bible speaks of. If so, then again, what happened to them? Were they exterminated to extinction by our slave masters or herded underground never to be seen again? Again, if so, why have we not found any evidence of this? So, once again one of the first two seems more logical.
This is only my logic. I would be interested to learn what others think and so please participate in my poll before leaving, thanks.
- Have We Been Visited by Aliens.
There are many stories of aliens visiting our ancient ancestors. This highlights a couple of them that although they are so well known, are perhaps a little more believable.
Why do you think it is that humans have no natural protection from the elements?
- Proof of Alien Existence by 2026
The senior scientist at SETI makes a wager that proof of aliens existence will happen by 2026. How can he be so confident?
- Homo Sapiens Revisited
Some people believe that aliens visited our ancient ancestors but is there another explanation?
- Are Humans the Result of Alien Colonization?
Some scientists believe that colonization of space has already happened. Does this mean that we have been colonized? If so then what happened to the colonizers?
- Do Snakes Prove Ancient Aliens?
Some of the ancient Sumerian stories seem unbelievable. What if they were true?