Medvekoma profile image 87

Everyday discussions of philosophy: have you ever wondered something but never wrote it down?

I think most of us have those moments when we sit down and think about something that caught our interest, be it either a book read, a movie watched or an exciting conversation had. I have gathered most of my philosophical inspiration from these moments, and would love to ask you to share yours. Have you ever had an idea you never shared because you considered it "silly" or "not noteworthy"? Feel free to post it here, I'd love to hear them. Do you often contemplate on things? Do you consider yourself a thinker or an actor?

Parimalpolymath profile image86

Prabhat Parimal (Parimalpolymath) says

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says