Describe children's rights
How can these rights help in their development?
As teachers, how can you protect the rights of these children in order to assist them in their development?
1. Children have the right to be respected as children of God.
2. Nature is working to build a man. Children have the right to be understood in terms of their development, as guided by nature.
3. They have the right to be accepted 100%. We must properly guide their behavior while maintaining our acceptance and love for them.
4. We must properly guide our own behavior, realizing they are absorbing everything in their environment… which includes us.
5. Children have the right to an environment conducive to their psychological health.
This environment includes: purity, goodness, beauty, patience, gentleness, kindness and cheerfulness.
6. Children have the right to nutritious foods which are conducive to their physical development.
7. Children have the right to an education which is conducive to what the child will require in order to become a healthy, strong and functional adult able to fit into / be able to survive in the society unto which he was born.
8. Children have the right to liberty within boundaries for the sake of pursing what is interesting and stimulating to them. We can facilitate their natural interests and love of learning regarding all the amazing aspects of life.
9. Children have the right to learn the rules of proper behavior for the sake of common courtesy, common sense and safety.
10. Children have the right to be protected from all that would harm them mentally, physically, psychologically and spiritually.
We must respect the inner life of the child and not bombard him with too much outer stimulation in the form of screen technologies, and even too much conversational input from us. These influences can be addicting to the psyche of the child.
We must not expose the child to sexual input in the form of adult themed movies. We risk sexualizing our children too early and robbing them of their innocence in childhood. (Children who are molested are left permanently scared with devastating psychological consequences. Who knows how early exposure to provocative images in film or real life will affect them!)
children have the right to be children..
but they should also be afforded the same bill of right, as paying adults.
life skills as a curriculum , at every grade level. is what i think teachers should implement.
empower our children with the right of personal accountability.
its the right thing to do.
by Kathryn L Hill 4 years ago
The free love philosophy (legal marriage not necessary) is not conducive to securing all of Children's Rights. Agree or Disagree?Sample of possible children's rights: 1. Children have the right to be respected. 2. Nature is working to build a man. Children have the right to be...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 6 days ago
On October 6, 2018, Brett Kavanaugh, a staunch believer in no reproductive rights for women have been confirmed as Supreme Court Judge. America is going to the right. Women have a lot to fear; also so do Blacks, Latinos, Asians, the LGBT community, & others outside of the new...
by Equanimity22 4 years ago
Describe children's rights in your own words.Hi, Can anyone please answer these questions?1. Describe children's rights in your own words.2. How can these rights help in their development?3. As teachers, how can you protect the rights of these children in order to assist them in their...
by David Stillwell 6 years ago
Do we have the Right... To healthcare, To drive, to have children, To electricity, etc.I am exploring the concept of how People assume the right of something... It is my right to... yet the constitution provides a set amount of rights... so pipe in people... do we have the right to...
by Hongliang Zhang 8 years ago
1, the children present, parents do not quarrel; 2, for each child who should be given the same love; 3, among parents, humility and mutual understanding; 4, any time, parents are their children not to lie; ...
by Kathryn L Hill 2 years ago
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/us/am … .html?_r=1 Is this for real? It is alarming! RIGHT?!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|