jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

G for many things

1. Don Balderas Jr profile image60
    Don Balderas Jrposted 2 years ago

Letter G stands for many things. What 'G' do you find significantly meaningful to you?

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Graciousness, greatness, and grandness.

Don Balderas Jrposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, gmwilliams. I am grateful for your response. You may want to give description about these big 'Gs' of yours. Thanks again.

2. Astralrose profile image86
      Astralroseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Grandeur! Looking at the vast universe, it's just colossal, magnificent, mind-boggling!

Goodness! A kind that extends towards all living, sentient beings!

Thanks, Astralrose. I am grateful for your response. I am elated then to receive even your description of your big 'Gs.' Thanks again.

3. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"G" typically stands for gravity in equations - hard to think of anything more ubiquitous in our daily lives and as far as "meaningful", it's hard to think of doing without it (think of the engineering for a simple toilet in the space station, smile ).

Thanks, wilderness. I am grateful for your response and the description that go with it. Thanks again.

4. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Gee Whiz first popped into my mind smile Another I used with a business centered corporate newsletter for sales was Go - Go - Go. I also like that old cliche Got'cha!

Thanks, tsmog. This is exciting! It speaks of confidence, courage and commitment. Wow. I like it. Thank you again.

working