jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

G for many things

1. Don Balderas Jr profile image61
    Don Balderas Jrposted 2 years ago

Letter G stands for many things. What 'G' do you find significantly meaningful to you?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Graciousness, greatness, and grandness.

Don Balderas Jrposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, gmwilliams. I am grateful for your response. You may want to give description about these big 'Gs' of yours. Thanks again.

2. Astralrose profile image91
      Astralroseposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Grandeur! Looking at the vast universe, it's just colossal, magnificent, mind-boggling!

Goodness! A kind that extends towards all living, sentient beings!

Thanks, Astralrose. I am grateful for your response. I am elated then to receive even your description of your big 'Gs.' Thanks again.

3. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"G" typically stands for gravity in equations - hard to think of anything more ubiquitous in our daily lives and as far as "meaningful", it's hard to think of doing without it (think of the engineering for a simple toilet in the space station, smile ).

Thanks, wilderness. I am grateful for your response and the description that go with it. Thanks again.

4. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Gee Whiz first popped into my mind smile Another I used with a business centered corporate newsletter for sales was Go - Go - Go. I also like that old cliche Got'cha!

Thanks, tsmog. This is exciting! It speaks of confidence, courage and commitment. Wow. I like it. Thank you again.

working