jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If we all have an individual death, why are so many people focused on the world

1. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 8 years ago

If we all have an individual death, why are so many people focused on the world ending?

2. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 8 years ago

I guess because its frightening. Especially since so many are not prepared. Its one thing to not know when we are going to die,  but, to hear about the world ending is something totally different.

3. Universal Laws profile image79
    Universal Lawsposted 8 years ago

I feel we need an explanation of what is being talked about by those people who feel/think the world is ending.  The world is the society/culture that has been produced by the humans on this planet.  This is indeed changing and will be doing so more drastically as we approach 2012.  If we are talking about the earth or our planet there is no question that this is ending in any way, we are but tiny specs of insignificance compared to the life of our planet Earth in the universal energy continuum, it would never be allowed.  In order to understand the whole 2012 issue then multi dimensional thinking is required, drop the 3D and begin to investigate the 4th and 5th dimensional states and it will become clearer.  This renaissance that we are a part of is about raising up our level of consciousness to meet the new world awaiting us.  Your world may end but you can choose to be part of a better world of oneness.

4. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

I think it´s because if the World ends our individual death happens too!

working