Can you tell me about the man's right during a divorce procedure?

1. georgiat profile image54
    georgiatposted 8 years ago

Can you tell me about the man's right during a divorce procedure?

Rights concerning property
    Rights concerning child custody
    Rights concerning money and investments
    Rights concerning visitation
    Rights concerning the right to not be harassed
    Rights concerning protection from physical or property damage
    Right concerning protection from stalkings and threats

2. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

A man's rights will differ with each country and in different states of the same country. You're best to seek local Legal Advice.

3. capwlf profile image55
    capwlfposted 7 years ago

Property rights=Any property you owned prior to marriage is your property. As long as you can prove this in court. Child custody rights=If you are the noncustodial parent you then have only one right and that is to pay, however based on your adjusted gross income and any other extreame circumstances you may have. ex. other children, other family, loss of income. Personal character is also considered in custody issues so get as many affirmations under oath from people who know you best and petition for a change of custody. However you must show cause why the other parent is unfit to continue having custody. Visitation rights are very difficult to enforce. I have not seen my child in ten years so I speak from experience. Protection= police reports for each violation against you or your property. Force the police to write these reports, they usually look to redirect you to court and the court usually looks to you as the one who did not follow procedure and go to the police. Hope that I was of some help to you. Good luck. Think restraining order. Record your conversations/interactions with the other parent. It helps to some degree.

working