jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What experience has shaped your life the most and why?

1. Mighty Mom profile image86
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

What experience has shaped your life the most and why?

2. I.B. profile image71
    I.B.posted 7 years ago

I could say it was an experience, but in plain terms I read a book that changed my life. Went from a slacker ( college almost drop-out and lazy as hell ) to a good entrepreneur with millions of ideas and a motivation to succeed in life.

The book was written by Tim Ferriss and is called "The 4-hour work week".

A must read!

Sincerely, I.B.

3. Wes G. profile image56
    Wes G.posted 7 years ago

My most memorable experience is when I moved from California to Alabama.  It was like night and day.  I was 17 at the time and I can't admit exactly why I had to.  That'll be another story in itself, I guess.  It was something that obviously impacted my life in such a way that I would never be the same again.  Growing up as a teenager from the busy, face paced California and being placed in a slower, more relaxed Alabama will forever be a major turning point in my life.  It got me away from a lot of trouble I was in and opened up a whole new world, a whole new life, and a new beginning.  I'll admit that at first I resented it, but looking back on its impact on me I believe it worked out for the best.

4. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 7 years ago

Not really an experience, but just the fact that I was rasied in a two parent (married) household and was lucky enough to have a full-time stay-at-home mom during my younger years.

Closed to reply