jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you ask yourself when you wake up in the morning?

1. papishak profile image55
    papishakposted 7 years ago

What would you ask yourself when you wake up in the morning?

2. digistor profile image54
    digistorposted 7 years ago

What breakfast should I eat? What will I gonna do for the whole day?

3. dawnM profile image66
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

Thank-God that I can see, hear, smell, walk, think, talk, love----gratitude baby....thats how I start each moring off, especially after waking up one morning with half of my face frozen.  I am so thank full to wake up and be feeling good.  Click on my page and answer my reality hub of the week----you could be featured in the article.  Great question!!!

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Whoa!  I'm still here?  Hmm, I wonder what the stock market is doing?  Is gold up or down?  Silver?  What are the politicians, bureaucrats, religious wackos, and corporatists going to do today to screw with me?  Did I make any money on AdSense overnight?  What's my HubScore?  Have any UFOs landed on the White House lawn?  Shall I go to the gym this morning, this afternoon, or tomorrow?  What shall I do for breakfast/lunch/brunch -- pizza, Subway, coffee shop, or make my own?  What is our "TV viewing schedule" tonight?  Shall I just tweak existing webpages or make new ones or promote or go to some forums or go to HubPages.....?  Man, I'm tired already.  ;-)

working