Penn&teller are comedians but are on now talking about cheer&its so true, are th

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

Penn&teller are comedians but are on now talking about cheer&its so true, are they usually so right?

They are throwing in the usual goofy stuff but talking about all the corrupt stuff going on in cheerleading&for the first time someone is finally saying the raw truth about these greedy people making money off kids.They are explaining why these kids are getting hurt.They are doing that to call these people out because the sport is so dangerous&the industry has known.So far all true&ill be doing a hub on this since I think they are no better than the tobacco companies&know what they are doing.They lied to me&everyone I know.I have TBI now&when my mom told them,they didn't care.It was shocking

2. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

I asked this question in a different area but thought this might be a more fitting place for it and get the help I need from you guys. I would really appreciate your thoughts. Its a very dangerous sport. Like I said its so far all true and ill be doing a hub on this since I have written about them many times trying to help warn people around the 30+ companies they own, and how they will not make it regulated and the people who decide that are all paid off and convinced by them. It's a scary mess. All other sports are regulated. They cant have it like that or they will lose money. They show is saying everything my mom found out but took a long time and i was hurt already but she needed answers and that is what is found but the media doesn't have the you know what to say it, when she has shown them proof, they just do a story about my injury and other but other like what penn and teller are doing. Do they always find the truth and expose people for who they really are? I don't know much about them but I'd love to find out not it they are telling the truth because they are, but if they are always so right? Also, if you saw it, or will be seeing it, please let me know if it surprised you and you think people will finally get it.It would be nice to know these people are finally caught since they have know what they have been doing for years now. I think the law needs to look at the truth. Tell me what you think but all the companies and all the injuries&all the lies are true!

working