jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

R u a difficult person?

1. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

R u a difficult person?

2. Motor leathers profile image56
    Motor leathersposted 7 years ago

Frankly speaking, I am. I am too straigh-forward. I'm too simple, which means difficult. Like in Manowar's song: "If you like metal, you're my friend. Kiss my *ss if you don't like me, I don't care" - this is my point of view on the life.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yes.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I'd have to say yes...when I'm happy I'm one of the most easy-going people you'll ever meet, I like to be able to be nice to people and I enjoy pleasant interactions with others. However, when I have a strong opinion about something it will be heard, and I'm capable of being far more stubborn than anyone else has been able to beat...and only my husband can match, though he's slowly learning that it never pays to be stubborn with me, because I only dig my heels in when it's something important that I'm not willing to give up. Most people that have to deal with me on more than a casual friendship level have been pretty hard-pressed to do so...and my husband has learned that life is just a lot easier when I'm happy and strives to keep me that way, nothing gets on his nerves worse than someone that irritates me wink.

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Yes! Went to a seminar on "How to Deal with Difficult People" for $70 and found out that I was the "steamroller". Nice- huh?

Maybe it's because I'm from New York.............

working