jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you deal with a friend who is stubborn and difficult and thinks He /she i

1. shimmering Dawn profile image71
    shimmering Dawnposted 7 years ago

How do you deal with a friend who is stubborn and difficult and thinks He /she is right always ...

- but is good at heart?

2. Faithful Daughter profile image84
    Faithful Daughterposted 7 years ago

Sometimes is not worth the argument. Let them learn on their own. You can't change people, they have to want to change but YOU can change and accept them the way they are smile

3. timorous profile image85
    timorousposted 7 years ago

It sometimes helps to look at the situation from the other person's perspective.  We sometimes misunderstand other's motives..sometimes jumping to conclusions.  Perhaps the other person is being reasonable, but you perceive it differently.
    Just let things cool off a while.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

prove them wrong. i have friends like that who seem to think that only their ideas are correct and i enjoy showing them how wrong they are. don't use just your opinion but facts. it can be fun and after a while the person tends to keep their mouths shut unless they are sure of what they are saying.

5. William Devault profile image54
    William Devaultposted 7 years ago

Smile and nod! lol. that way you can seem supportive and they can sometimes hear it out loud and maybe change thier mind.