jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would the next world war send us back to the stone age?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Would the next world war send us back to the stone age?

I'm just thinking that the last total war ended with nukes---wouldn't the next one start (or at least end) with these redundantly destructive devices? I think we ought to be real careful.

2. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

I think if it happen the human race will cease to exist.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Apparently Albert Einstein was asked whether or not World War Three would obliterate humankind.   It's said that he replied somewhat along the following lines:

"I do not know what the final outcome of a Third World War would do to human kind.   However, I do know that the next war after that would be fought with clubs, spears and bows-and-arrows."

I think his answers gives you your answer, Daniel.

4. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

There shall be peace during the time span of the 1st of the 7 hidden seals.After that,there shall be WORLD WARFARE AND WORLD DICTATORSHIP.THEN YOU CAN SAY GOODBY TO THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT NOW.DURING THAT TIME THE 3ED OF THE 7SEAL'S SHALL BE OPEN WHICH SHALL BRING FORTH:THE MARK OF THE BEAST,AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION OF HUMANKIND.SOME OF MY PROPHECIES CAN BE VIEWED IN MY HUB"Lack of Spiritual Knowledge"

5. ram_m profile image78
    ram_mposted 7 years ago

The next war may start with nukes and end with the annihilation of carbon based life.But life may not cease, it may be replaced by silicon based life forms.So dont underestimate that simple computer on your table or the slave robots in factories, some day they may take over from us. After all we started out as unicellular amoebas.

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

The War ... Is on.

It was, between the Jews, and Christians ... Then between Christians and the Jews ... It turned them away from God ... Thus, from the Same ... For War, is not The Purpose of Creation ... but the Feared, of Angels, who knew not, like humans.

Warring Turns people, to spurn, Faith in God ... Thus, to the Denial of God and His Creation ... in Beliefs, which consider Human Opinion, above the Ordained. This is Secularism.

Now its between the Muslims, and Seculars.

This is the Last War.

working