jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

the way to the happiness lies in a complete suspension of judgement. what is the

1. profile image46
    half19posted 7 years ago

the way to the happiness lies in a complete suspension of judgement. what is the meaning of this

2. tom_caton profile image80
    tom_catonposted 7 years ago

well i don't know absolutely but it looks like he's saying to be happy you have to stop judging people, or maybe life itself?

3. haikutwinkle profile image69
    haikutwinkleposted 7 years ago

To suspend your judgement on others(completely) until further notice (necessarily).... you will probably feel a sense of inner calmness, peace and on your way to your own happiness in your own lifetime...

too many times, people make assumptions/judgement on people to quickly...even before the other person could clarify oneself properly..... however, I think that judgement may be completely be suspended... the ability to discern the rights and wrongs (morally) is important...

4. profile image50
    CROSS OVERposted 7 years ago

I think it means happiness is only accessible when we don't define its existence.  Judgement is easily our limits expressed.  Narrow in understanding.  Closed minded in acceptance.  Arrogant in ignorance.  And egotistically deciding life and its quality for anyone.

working