jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any one is here, Who never tells lies to your loved ones?

1. crkphy profile image57
    crkphyposted 7 years ago

Any one is here, Who never tells lies to your loved ones?

Love is life. To live a happy life sometime we tell lies to our loved ones. But it sometimes hurt ourselves for cheating the beloved one. We can not say all are lier at all times. Just Let me know any one is here who never tells lies at any time.

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

It's not so much a case of never telling lies, it's distinguishing between little white lies that hurt no one, and lies that deceive. No I don't tell lies that deceive, ever.

3. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

a lie is a lie whether its white green or blue.. There is not one single person on this planet that has never lied.. anyone who claims has never lied to their loved ones is a complete hypocrite because everyone is guilty of that.. the only difference is some get caught, others get away with it.

4. navSharma27 profile image55
    navSharma27posted 6 years ago

No, i always used to say TRUTH

i think for that reason she is not with me now...

5. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

It depends what a lie is. If you have to lie to protect people from harm it could be noble. Then again telling lies to squash others is not

6. Moms-Secret profile image82
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

There is no such thing as being completely honest.  (sometimes with yourself and with others)

In children complete honesty means that the end of imagination.  No honey, there are no unicorns, mermaids, or fairies.  There is no Santa Clause.  Childhood is full of lies that help keep childhood fun and pleasant.

In a marriage, complete honesty can be a disaster as well.  People are emotional and often irrational.  This moment it may be very true that I am not happy with you because of stress that I am feeling over things that do not matter much like chores, finances, or work.  It is absolutely true that I may be overwhelmed and tired and your failure to fully notice is angering me but these feelings are temporary and prove to be false once the stress has lessened a bit. 
    When I choose to share this doubt with you, I risk creating a problem between us that would never have been there.  Why?  Because we are human and doubt often creeps in?