jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would YOU do if you reached the bottomless pit? Would YOU give up complete

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What would YOU do if you reached the bottomless pit?  Would YOU give up completely, feeling that

2. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I would work harder and not give up, find a way to start over again. I believe that as long as I am breathing and alive I will survive anything in life. There may be times that I feel down but I try and pick myself up and give it another go. I think we all go thru some dips in life but if we are thinking positive then we all will somehow survive. It is not easy but it can be done.

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 2 years ago

You have to decide when you are going to make a change in your life and not just wait. There is no bottomless pit. You can fall into a pit of rage, anger, doubt, fear, etc., but at some point, either your own inner strength will help you stop that fall. You cannot wait to you hit bottom because things can get worse since the bottomless pit that many have faced to some degree, is not going to hand you a stopping point where you can start your upward climb. You will continue to fall to you get help from God, friends and the appropriate professionals.

4. Chris Antonaros profile image58
    Chris Antonarosposted 2 years ago

Never give up, never surrender that's my motto in life. I always follow the quote: 'when you have reached a point of no return and there is nothing else to do, remember this: there is!'