jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Will aliens save us from each other?

1. Fire Sprinklers profile image54
    Fire Sprinklersposted 7 years ago

Will aliens save us from each other?

Mankind has been fighting between themselves ever since we came about, if aliens attacked would we unite?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

no we wouldn't. if any major conflict happens humans tend to form groups and do what that group or leader thinks in needed. looting , rioting and pillaging would be happening everywhere and the worlds different militaries would never let one person lead them all.

3. Yami-L profile image57
    Yami-Lposted 7 years ago

Well they might... I think we would unite against them only if it will threaten everyones existence, but I also believe that there would be countries which will try to help each other in this kind of situation, no matter who are the aliens attacking...

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Maybe, and maybe not; but who is going to moderate between warring alien factions?

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi, I gues if you watch the movies a lot then you  would have to say that we would all unite -  a lovely thought, but I don't think it would happen. I think the majority of human beings are in general nice folks but there are too many others who are one or a combination of - evil, selfish, egotistical, greedy, stupid, cold-hearted etc.. etc... and so I don't think humans uniting would last.

6. MikeSyrSutton profile image65
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

No, but God will, even if aliens do exist.

7. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Yes, any attack from the outside tends to unite people.  Unfortunately, we'd probably only blow ourselves up with all the nuclear fire power.

working