jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

In your opinion what is the most important thing in life?

1. jacques.gim profile image60
    jacques.gimposted 6 years ago

In your opinion what is the most important thing in life?

2. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

Being alive, enjoying health, being able to get out of bed each day to start anew.

3. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 6 years ago

I'll have to say happiness is the most important thing in life. If you're not happy then you're not enjoying yourself

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

For me, it would be my faith.  My faith makes all my life possible and gives me hope on a daily basis that there is something greater than myself and my little problems.

5. Greensleeves Hubs profile image96
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

Without a shadow of doubt it is contentedness (or happiness with your life). What is the point in being healthy, or wealthy, or famous or successful, or anything else if you are not content? Some of these other qualities may give you a vehicle which can be used to help you achieve contentedness, but that quality is the bottom line of what we alI want. I am not religious, so I don't believe in any kind of afterlife - This is all you've got, so you may as well enjoy it!

6. saanj H profile image77
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

According to me the most important hing in life is happiness. Happiness is something that makes you enthusiastic and you tend to enjoy your life. Without happiness, there is no meaning to wealth, health and fame.

7. the-real-deal? profile image75
    the-real-deal?posted 6 years ago

family without a shadow of a doubt, my family bring me everything else that has been mentioned here so family for me

8. livingsimply profile image61
    livingsimplyposted 6 years ago

My family is the most important thing to me for most of the time.  Just occasionally I need something more.  I need to reach into my soul and remind myself who I am.  I need to feel really alive.  My family feed my soul so they are part of that experience, but there is something else and I am not quite sure how to define that in words - I just know it is there.