jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why is money THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in life?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Why is money THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in life?

2. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Because, unless you've suddenly mastered the rigorous art of Advanced Survivalist Techniques overnight whilst you slept, all the necessities of life (food, shelter, clothing) are arbitrarily locked away behind a paywall that can only be unlocked by money.

3. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 2 years ago

There's a song by Pink Floyd that explains it all...and where the love of it leads,,,

4. RLWalker LM profile image76
    RLWalker LMposted 2 years ago

Life is the most important thing in life. Things which are important to life are valuable to life. Value is an attribute attached to objects, be it physical or not, that have use in the growth, well being and happiness of life. Money is liquid value.

There is a certain condition when value is sought for the sake of value itself and not for the sake of need or what that value can be translated to. In other words, the greedy person has attached the attribute of value to value itself. A kind of second value or recursive value. This is simply a perversion of the mind.

5. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I do not think it is the most important thing. That is because, IMHO, how important something or some service is may be greater. Yes, you do need money to obtain those most of the time, but not always. There is bartering too.

6. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I do not think money is the most important thing in life. Unless someone is obsessed with money, then money would be the most important thing in their life. Yes, money is important need to be able to have a roof above our heads, money is important to pay bills, and money is important to buy the things we need like food and clothes but it is not the most important thing in life. For me, personally the most important thing in my life is my family - my parents, brothers and their families, my sister and my hubby of course. I got blessed with a good family, am very lucky.

7. Dwight GolidayJr profile image54
    Dwight GolidayJrposted 2 years ago

Resources are the most important thing in life. You can survive without money. Money is this thing that have people trapped to thinking that what you need. We have enough resources on earth to supply all humans with and without it costing. What do you all think these companies and retailers do with all of those items on the shelves that don't get sold?  Think about that.

8. profile image57
    arifur13posted 2 years ago

Because money is the second God in the world .