jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have any aspects of end times prophecy been fulfilled?

1. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Have any aspects of end times prophecy been fulfilled?

2. Donna Suthard profile image75
    Donna Suthardposted 7 years ago

I believe that no, we will not experience end times, until everyone forgives everyone else. It  will take a long time.
    .Words are prophetic, for some, these will be the end times according to their belief system.You always get what you believe.. Our thoughts have power. As a wise teacher said, be careful what you think and say.. .

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

I've often wondered why people are so consumed with the "end times". It's as though they would be disappointed if they didn't actually witness "the end" during their time on earth!
    For all we know "the end times" may be in the year 5010.

I'm fairly certain some people must have thought "the end" was near during all of the major earthquakes, World War I, World War II, The Cuban Milsle Crisis, Unrest in the Middle East, Y2K....etc
    "No one knows the hour"

Having said that even if we knew the "end times" was 10,000 years away it should not effect anyone's beliefs. Sometimes it seems as though "the end times" is used to sell God and religion as some type of "Eternal Soul Life Insurance Policy". My guess is God would rather you choose him out of love rather than out of fear. A father may have several children but each one will have a different relationship with him. Life is a personal journey and our relationship with god is also personal.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

your kidding right? prophesies have never been fullfilled so why should this one be any different. ask a religious person and they will make it look like very prophesiy has been fullfilled but these same people will also tell you the lord talks to them.

5. profile image0
    thir3dpartposted 6 years ago

The 'end times' or 'great tribulation' spoken of by Christ in the book of Matthew has already begun, yet only a handful of people know and understand its true meaning. Most folks want to see drama and action Hollywood style, and as a result it has been twisted out of shape, grossly misunderstood by today's false prophets to pander to and quench the thirst of the drama-seekers.

working