jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What signs have you seen that show the end times are coming, or here?

1. Christa Swope profile image36
    Christa Swopeposted 4 years ago

What signs have you seen that show the end times are coming, or here?

2. pctechgo profile image75
    pctechgoposted 4 years ago

Not enough yet but one change that has occurred over the last several decades or more is the weakening of the family unit and extended family. Uncles and ants for example have become more accepted objects of jokes rather than seeing the positive side of the people and appreciating the genial relationship. it seems that everyone must have a relative that they "cannot stand" during the holidays or family gatherings. Someone to be a target of disappointment or ridicule. Although the destruction of the family is not one of the cataclysm or "signs" from the bible or other scripture that means the end is coming but it should be.   
    Every functional family, and those hat are not so functional, are like a cell of a larger body. When the cells break down, so will the body of they are a part of.

3. profile image53
    WATERSTARposted 4 years ago

FROM: WATERSTAR: The end Times are not COMING the END TIMES ARE HERE and is about to come to an END, as it is written in THE HOLY BIBLE,as in the days SODOM AND GOMORRAH, the days of NOAH as in the DAYS OF LOT so shall it be at the END of TIMES which is right now, Over Eating- Over Drinking- marring with on leagal papers Common Law MARRIGE,,-unruly hard to handle Children-the Love of MANY People change, the world is full of KNOWLEDGE- there is too many SIGNS to mention just LOOK up in SPACE,just say hubble telescope do i say more.WHAT then Shall WE DO, it is written i AM come that You MIGHT have LIFE and Have Life More Aboundantley said JESUS KING OF GLORY, but do you want LIFE, if you really want life go to The BOOK OF Acts of the APOSTLE Chapter 2 verse 38 and do as  JESUS APOSTLE tell you to do, accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND KING and get ready to LEAVE THIS EVIL SIN GROWING WORLD,the RAPTURE is near JESUS is Coming SOON be one of them that Believe in the WORD OF GOD and get ready to LIVE FOREVER IN PARADISE soon this is sweet note on mortal lips come have a taste OF SWEET by and by BY: WATERSTAR

4. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

There are many signs already completed.

Perhaps the first of these is the rebirth of the nation of Israel.

Another is the great star named Wormwood which fell to Earth. Stars are nuclear furnaces. Chernobyl was also a nuclear furnace. It's name is "wormwood" in Ukrainian.

And the Abomination of Desolation has shown its evil face at the signing of a steel beam to be placed in the "Freedom Tower" in New York -- Obama's message is WWW (666 in Hebrew):
    We remember
    We rebuild
    We come back stronger
    Haughty arrogance instead of humility to God. The same type of arrogance before the enslavement of the Jews and destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians.

5. David Ortega profile image88
    David Ortegaposted 3 years ago

The Lord has impressed upon me with personal signs.  In the mid 90s, I was awakened in the middle of the night.  I sensed a holy presence, possibly an angel. In my heart I heard the words, "The time is here! Look around you it is already underway!" The next message was, "He is angry with those prophesying an EXACT time (of His return)."

working