jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is “The Secret”? What is the law of attraction?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

What is “The Secret”? What is the law of attraction?

2. RachaelLefler profile image96
    RachaelLeflerposted 7 years ago

It's a hocus-pocus scam book that makes a lot of unscientific claims but is popular because it promotes positive thinking and people like to have an illusion of control over what happens to them.

3. DavitosanX profile image74
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

You can always read the book and/or watch the movie. But in a nutshell, if you really want something to happen, you can 'will' it to happen.

4. daffodil2010 profile image71
    daffodil2010posted 7 years ago

according to me the first rule is self confidence

5. saanj H profile image74
    saanj Hposted 7 years ago

hi

This is a book that promotes the positive thinking. But is based on certain unscientific claims. the USB of the book is the positive thinking.

6. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 7 years ago

I think it would be compatibility and vibing.    smile

7. tebo profile image87
    teboposted 7 years ago

You have to believe you can attract or achieve whatever you choose to. Think about what it is you want, imagine you already have it and imagine how you would feel it it were so. Do this regularly and see what happens. The worlds your oyster. Easy to do and costs nothing. The mind is a fascinating piece of equipment and you might as well use it to your advantage while you are living in this evolution.

8. nidhi.singh profile image74
    nidhi.singhposted 7 years ago

i guess its the compatibility and frequency match. once you know you have something in common and something to talk about then it clicks smile

working