jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you could learn one new skill or trade, what would it be and why?

1. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

If you could learn one new skill or trade, what would it be and why?

What if making money was of no concern?

2. susanlang profile image55
    susanlangposted 6 years ago

Well, I recently thought about going back to school and learning more about writing code for software computer
    programs. I bet you didn't expect that answer from me right? wink

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would love to be able to build things: houses, cabinets, furniture.  I admire those skills so much.

4. @neesh profile image60
    @neeshposted 6 years ago

i would have learned gymnastics because i want to do a backflip.

5. MazioCreate profile image73
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Wood work!  I've always been into fixing and building things, but sometimes I just can't get the joins right.  I've renovated houses and been able to complete many tasks but there is always a bit of frustration when something won't fit. That kitchen I remodelled and rebuilt was the ultimate in blowing the blood pressure to the max.  It all worked out in the end but would have been easier with the skills and know-how.

6. tebo profile image85
    teboposted 6 years ago

I'm with the builders because aside from making money from it you could save money by doing your own repairs or build your own home. That would be great.

7. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

How to make quality wine ... smile oh viticulture

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Sierra-Foot … -Gold-Rush

8. jacobsterling profile image54
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

i guess i want to have the skill of Einstein...so that i can continue his last work, theory of everything.. or discover new discoveries that the world hasn't discover yet! and that i could solve the problems about gravity today to make our technology in outer space more accurate and what so ever..haha!

working