jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think that exams in schools have become easier than when you were a stude

1. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Do you think that exams in schools have become easier than when you were a student?

My daughter has been given some work done during her school year to improve and rewrite, this will count as part of her O Grade result. This was not an option when I was a child

2. profile image0
    JadedLoveposted 6 years ago

Last year in College I found the exams much easier. I am 36 and it has been some time but I was very comfortable. I was thinking that maybe when I was younger I didn't care too much for school so I didn't try.

3. silverlungs profile image59
    silverlungsposted 6 years ago

I think it depends, because the syllabus for what we are required to know now will be different compared to years ago. Just because it is different however, doesn't mean that it is any more difficult.

However, as a student, I'm going with no, I don't think exams have become easier. I think they have become more complex, as there is more for us to know now, and often they can be quite specific making essential details important.

I'm sure there are ways to fully compare this, but at the end of the day it could be down to personal preference and how well the individual themselves copes with exams and how prepared they are etc.

4. QuackQuackWriter profile image59
    QuackQuackWriterposted 6 years ago

No ,Infact due to the overwhelming competition,the difficulty has increased for students.And the sad part is that some students can't handle such pressure and eventually fall in depression.

working