jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's your feelings about school?

1. TheWhisper profile image61
    TheWhisperposted 6 years ago

What's your feelings about school?

2. Doc Snow profile image95
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

I liked school. . . or at least, I liked to learn.  But I wanted a faster pace, and fewer nasty classmates.

3. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

I.enjoyed school as well. I don't think the schools are being run effectively.  The curriculums tend have low standards so that everyone will pass.  That's my opinion though.

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

School is a place where we will learn about right & wrong. We will do lots of stuffs together with friends and making mistakes here and there. It is being part of learning when growing up.

It is always a joy to be in school and sharing with friends in term of knowledge and skills. Having lots of fun in outing and sharing the tears in examinations.

All I can say is that it is a place filled with joys and sorrows but sharing it with friends is worth the while.

5. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

School was a nightmare for me I developed social anxiety disorder and felt stressed all the time. I am in college now and its funny how it is nothing like high school I love it. I love to read and study. I never even cracked a book in high school.

6. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

I like school. Sometimes in college it can be naggy and you don't want to go, but overall I think it is good and I like it.

working