|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
What to do the Day before the GRE?
You shouldn't feel jittery on the day before the GRE. Also, taking a GRE Practice test or revising some GRE Prep material won't help you get a higher GRE Score. Rather, you should relax, to make sure that all your GRE Preparation gives the full result the next day.
The following tips will help you make sure that you do well:
1. Don't study for the GRE the day before test day. The GRE is a comprehensive test, so what you study in one day won't make a difference. So don't stress yourself on the day before the GRE.
2. Relax yourself by reading a book, watching a movie or hanging out with friends. Going through GRE Vocabulary lists won't increase your score. Also, trying a GRE Test won't help much.
3. It's not a good idea to study/work till the midnight. Ensure that you get enough sleep to be alert and energetic for the GRE.
4. Make a checklist and make sure you have all the documents ready.
- Layers, in case it's cold in the room
- A valid ID with photo and signatures at the test center
- Authorization voucher if you have requested for it at the time of GRE Registration
5. Decide on the College/University list where you want your GRE scores to be sent. After the test, you will be asked to fill in the name of four universities where you wish to send your GRE scores.
6. Set two alarms if your GRE appointment is scheduled for the morning. You don't want to miss the GRE because your alarm was set for 6 p.m. instead of 6 a.m. If this sounds a little extreme, just remember that stranger things have happened to students. Of course, if your GRE appointment is scheduled for the afternoon, waking up on time shouldn't be an issue.
7. Check out the GRE center, a day before your GRE exam. You should try and estimate the time you'll need to drive to it. On the day of the GRE, it's a good idea to leave with spare time in hand - you never know when you might encounter traffic, etc.
In a Nutshell
The basic idea is that you should relax, so that you go to the GRE Test center with a calm mind. Last minute studies won't help you maximize your GRE Scores. Rather, a calm, collected approach to the GRE help you win the day!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.