jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could change one bad decision you made in life what would it be?

1. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

If you could change one bad decision you made in life what would it be?

For me it would be to change a disastrous financial/business decision I made years ago and it took me years to put it right again.

2. muslima61 profile image79
    muslima61posted 6 years ago

i would have gone to college as soon as i left school, education is so important, unfortunately the young do not know how important until it is too late. Many feel that going out to work and earning a few meagre pounds is the ultimate.. but how wrong that is.. look at the full picture and to the future.. that should be the ultimate goal.

3. profile image0
    Joshua526posted 6 years ago

I should have spent more time on applying the lessons, instead of continuous accumulation of information.

To be specific, I want to get rich, and I got so immersed on reading many success and business books that I acquired the data overload which paralyzed my decision making skills.

But now, I am doing better, now I know.

4. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

Stay away from girls at time of education!!!

5. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I would have danced with my father one more time before he passed away.  I was hosting a wedding reception and did not take the time out to dance with my father while I had that chance to show off for family, friends and especially the young people.  I would have danced with him and shown the kids and young adults what graceful is.

6. Billrrrr profile image80
    Billrrrrposted 6 years ago

I can't talk about it.  Yes, a thousand times, yes.  I would change it.