jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who would win a fight between Superman and Batman?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image86
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

Who would win a fight between Superman and Batman?

At the end of the day this fight would pit brains against brawn.  While Superman is by no means an idiot he does often rely on his strength and other abilities to get him out of trouble.  On the other hand Batman has no superpowers at all, but he has the mind of a modern day Sun Tzu.  He uses carefully planned out strategies ( The Art of War?)  to defeat his foes.  No matter who you are or what powers you have, unless you've been hiding under a rock Batman has a plan to defeat you if he needs to.  In other words, can the human mind and body be trained to the point of impossible victory?

2. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I would argue that Superman has a weakness just as Batman's lack of super powers is his. Batman would already know of Superman's weakness and would therefore find a multitude of ways to exploit it.

Brains always wins over brawn. As long as there is enough prep time.

3. MangBerto08 profile image81
    MangBerto08posted 6 years ago

Superman. Even if Batman uses Kryptonite (not sure of the spelling), Superman can simply fly and just throw things at him.

The guy can counter the Earth's rotation.. I mean, I'm just being real here.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Saying that Batman will win because brains wins over brawn is assuming Superman is not as intelligent.  I think Superman has a brain that goes along with the cape and he would win--and fly off laughing.

5. cbl2988 profile image59
    cbl2988posted 6 years ago

Batman just has to carry around some kryptonite and Superman is done for. Batman wins!

working