jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How Many of you believe that we as Humans descended from some kind of Primordial

1. Ty Gillis profile image60
    Ty Gillisposted 6 years ago

How Many of you believe that we as Humans descended from some kind of Primordial Amoeba?

Evolution Real?

2. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

This is kind of hilarious. Never heard of it before, and of course I never believe it. I believe in Darwin Evolutionism, i.e. we as Humans descended from apes.

3. Ty Gillis profile image60
    Ty Gillisposted 6 years ago

Well if you believe in the Theory of Evolution, then how did the apes get here?

4. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

not I. The big issue with that would ne where did the amoeba come from and then where did what the amoeba came from come from?

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

It's time to get on board with the rest of the world. The proof is in the fossil record, which anyone who took the time to study the science of anthropology would accept. I would not expect someone who never studied science to be able to understand through their own "common sense" and religious upbringing how it all works. Modern apes and humans share a common ancestor, but humans did not evolve from modern apes. Modern humans (there were very, very few in the beginning) evolved from an animal living 4-5 million years ago called the Ardipithecus. This creature had many evolutionary tracts, one of which led to the various species of early humans. Yes, there were once many different species of humans. By the time Homo Sapiens (today's humans) had evolved, there were still two more species of humans with whom our ancestors had to share the earth. One was the Neanderthal and the other was the Erectus. The erectus died out first, leaving the Neaderthals and the Sapiens to fight over the remaining hunting grounds during and Ice Age. 30,000 years ago, the last traces of Neanderthals seem to have disappeared, leaving the earth to modern humans. The greatest interaction between the two species seems to have taken place in the Levant, which may explain the Genesis tales of humans contending with human-angelic hybrids that could not be called humans. Stories could have been passed down for generations until written down. The "Great Flood" was probably a reference to the glaciers melting after 10,000 BC and the sea levels rising everywhere.

6. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

It depends what we consider to be human. Some people believe that some of us are not human and they treat them like animals.

working