jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your weapon of choice?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

What is your weapon of choice?

2. ahorseback profile image59
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

The recurve bow ........silent  , deadly with practice and comepletely free from technology,  all delivered completely by instinctive training .   Sometimes acomplished with  such acuracy out to about  60 yards.

3. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

That depends on what I am fighting against.  If I am fighting some thug that attacked me, my hands and feet are all I need.  If I am in a situation where I need fire power, away from home, I prefer a .357 cal hand gun, at home it would be my shotgun, probably with deer slugs.  If I am fighting to win over the heart of a lady, then of course the weapon of choice would have to be my charm! lol

4. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

On a normal day, a .40 calbier Glock 23 handgun because it is concealable and will provide enough firepower to either get to a real gun or rapidly un-ass the area.

In a home invasion, 12-guage shotgun. Enough said.

When the zombies rise, I'll go with an AR-15 since I will be able to find plenty of ammo and replacement parts off of the dead soldiers and police officers who tried to be heroes against the undead. But, I certainly won't lose the shotgun.

But, to parody "ahorseback," everyone needs a bow because eventually you will run out of ammo. I prefer a compund version.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

What type of battle of I facing?

My tongue can be pretty sharp and biting, so can my wit.
    In the areas, where I am skilled, I can hold my own with the best of them.

If I am in danger..............hey, an inkpen to the eye can be a great weapon, so can salt.   With six brothers, I did learn early, to grab something that would equalize the size difference.

I am  a gun owner, and have several........each perferred for a different reason and target.  Have never, yet, pulled a gun on a single person, but if you are coming in through my downstairs or truck window , I could do it.  What window you choose, depends upon the gun that I  use.

As a couple of other posters have stated, the bow has great value, but I don't think that I have the upper arm strength to handle one.

working