Can I trust myfreecopyright.com as a site for getting my articles copyrighted fr

1. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

Can I trust myfreecopyright.com as a site for getting my articles copyrighted free of cost?

I read about myfreecopyright.com on one of my fellow hubber friend ubanichijioke's profile, as I was searching for something to get my articles copyrighted. Can I trust the site?

2. Learn Things Web profile image94
    Learn Things Webposted 6 years ago

I haven't heard of it but you have intellectual rights to anything you create, so it's an automatic copyright once you publish it on a site like hubpages.

3. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Yes it's a trustworthy site.  All the site does is provide proof of what, when, and where you published something new.  Technically everything you create is automatically projected by copyright law. What it really comes down to, if an issue were to ever arise, is proving that you were the original creator.

Before the internet, people recommended that you send you self a copy of your creation by certified mail as proof of the date of creation.  The idea was that the post office would date stamp the package and you would keep it sealed in a closet just in case.

working