jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would writing about how Aliens might have shaped our history be a good topic?

1. WishhingGirl profile image60
    WishhingGirlposted 6 years ago

Would writing about how Aliens might have shaped our history be a good topic?

I am new at this. Not only that, but I was wondering if anyone else would read what I have to write about if I talk about Aliens.

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I'm certain some people will type this in on browsers. Get your keywords right and polish the Hub off and you may make some serious viewings. Try it, I've done more than 100 Hubs, some fail, other prevail, you never know until you try.

3. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Yeah why not?  I say go for it, there has to be plenty of people out there interested in this topic.  You can't possibly be the only one.  There is a popular Hubber on this site called Rafken who writes about all kinds of mysteries and oddities of the world.  If he can do it, then you can too.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'd read it. it would probably make more sense then most religious hubs. good idea for a hub.

5. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Definitely. Such is why Ancient Aliens is such a popular show. I'll read it.

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

First you would have to prove (prove--not convince; but prove) that aliens visited earth and shaped our history. Since this has not been done, the topic would be pseudo-science and interesting only to a cultish group of readers. A very interesting topic would be on how Americans are the only people who really believe aliens have visited planet earth. You could trace the history of belief in aliens and see how it all started. Was it Orsen Welles' fault? Or did it have something to do with test flights of new types of aircraft in the SW United States? Who knows?