jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do not smile at me

1. whoisbid profile image74
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Do not smile at me

Do you like it when people smile at you all the time. When I visit certain parts of the United I notice that certain people are always trying to smile (most of the time it looks forced)
    When I visit certain parts of the United Kingdom I do not get smiled at. A lot of people look miserable and probably because they are.
    Do you want to smile all the time or do you want to look miserable? Which is better?

2. profile image57
    HU-manposted 6 years ago

DO WHAT YOU FEEL. TO SMILE AT SOMEONE FOR NOTHING IS FALSE TO BE MISERABLE ALL THE TIME IS A WASTE . PORTRAY HOW U FEEL AT ALL TIMES LET TRUTH GUIDE YOU.

3. jandee profile image58
    jandeeposted 6 years ago

Maybe some people have a face that 'seems' to be smiling ! Don't know where you're from and it is only relevant when talking about the U,K.. You might live there ,or not. If you do then you wouldn't have a lot to smile about with rain and shivers  most of the time. Except Liverpool where it is almost always nice.
    I have wandered from your question,  I love it when people smile at me !
    I hate it when people say        '  Oh!  you look miserable', I might only be 'thinking' but they think I look miserable....(which are the certain parts of the U.K)

4. Ask KayB profile image60
    Ask KayBposted 6 years ago

I would rather smile than to frown. I enjoy smiling, especially when everyone tells me I have such a beautiful smile. I smile not only to make myself feel better but I might just make someone else's day just by smiling and saying hello, how are you. Plus frowning too much is just not healthy. Brings on wrinkles faster than normal.

working